1. Select Punch List from the main toolbar.
2. Select New Item.
3. In the upper left, select your Folder and Map. Select Load.
4. From the map, use the navigation tool to pinpoint the location of the issue.
5. Switch to the Selection tool , and select the affected rooms. Selected rooms will be highlighted in blue.
6. Select the pencil icon to add circles to the map. The circle will indicate the location of the issue in the room, and allow you to attach details. You can configure the circle color and diameter in the toolbar above. *Please note, each circle will represent one punch list record. To learn more about best practices, click here.
7. Switch back to the Selection tool , and click on your issue circle to add details. Select the issue type and subtype(s). Click Next.
Punch list item types
8. Enter the details of the issue in the Item Detail pane. Be sure to include as much information as possible about the issue and location.
9. To attach files or images of the issue, select Show File Uploader.
10. Select Save.