What is the DDNC Issue Log?
DDNC stands for Deviation, Deficiencies, and Non-Compliance. The DDNC issue log is a formal channel of communication used for tracking issues and deficiencies from all disciplines. New issues can be created by IORs (Inspector of Record).
Who can log a DDNC issue?
Only IORs (Inspector of Record) can add issues to the DDNC log.
How do I log a DDNC issue?
1. In the main toolbar, navigate to DDNC Issue Log.
2. In the upper left, select New.
3. Enter the information for the issue. Items marked with a * are required.
4. If you would like to attach existing IRs to the issue, use the Attach IRs field.
5. To attach images or files, select the box next to Attach File.
Once the DDNC issue is logged, you can elevate the issue if needed. This will red flag the issue as "NON-COMPLIANCE".
You can also edit the issue, reassign the installing company, or close the issue.