Project Inertia offers many shortcuts to give you quick access to common tasks.
- Lightning Button
- Quick Filters
- Custom Filters
- Sharing Custom Filters
- Custom Sets
- Batch Actions
- Preview Edit
- Duplicate IRs
The lightning button provides a quick jump menu to common actions. Select the lightning button, and select an option from the menu.
*Lightning menu expanded to show all options
Quick filters allow you to quickly and easily narrow your search results.
Create your own custom filters by entering your search criteria, then select "Save Filter". Your filter will be added to the "Custom Filters" dropdown menu.
To create a new filter, enter your desired search criteria (1), and select "Save Filter" (2). You will be prompted to enter a name for the filter (3), and save.
View the filter by selecting "Custom Filters" from the menu bar.
Sharing Custom Filters
After creating a custom filter, you can share it with other Inertia users.
1. From the IR Main List, select Custom Filter > Manage Filter List.
2. Under the "Shared" column, select the checkbox (1). This will generate a custom URL to allow you to share the filter with other users (2).
When the custom filter is shared, it will also show in "Shared Filters" for other users on the project. To follow a shared filter, select the "Follow" checkbox.
Custom sets are a user defined selection of grouped inspection requests saved into a set.
1. Select the Inspection Requests you would like to add to a Custom Set.
2. Select "Batch Actions".
3. Locate "Add a Custom Set" and select "New Custom Set".
4. Enter a name for your custom set and select "Save".
To view the custom set, select "Custom Set", and select from the list.
Batch actions allow users to update multiple records in one click. Batch Actions require that you select a "Quick Filter" before the batch action buttons will be activated.
1. Select a "Quick Filter".
2. Select the Inspection Requests you would like to modify with a Batch Action.
3. Select the "Batch Action" button, and select an action from the list. The options available to you will vary depending on your user permissions, status of the IR, etc.
1. Select the Inspection Request from the "IR Main List". Select "Edit".
2. Enter your information and select "Save".
To duplicate an inspection request, select the lightning button, and select "Duplicate With Map" or "Duplicate Without Map". Select "Next", and be sure to save the new IR.
You can also duplicate Inspection from within the IR record. Select "Duplicate", and select an option. *Be sure to save your new request.