Topics covered in this article:
With the Inertia integration you can:
- Utilize Intelligent Construction Drawings - Object oriented construction sheets created from the BIM model, bringing all of the 3d information into the field in a clickable, light-weight 2d format.
- Give project teams visual tools connected to locations - Entity Status, Checklists, Photos, Videos and Productivity reports.
- Have access to object connected information stored in one place, and that information will follow the object in any sheet its found. Find objects in any sheet they exist, and have information follow everywhere.
The Inertia embedded app allows you to easily embed intelligent construction drawings from your Inertia account into Procore projects. Transform the way your project teams use construction drawings, location-driven, clickable sheets, productivity progress tracking and central data environment for project documentation.
With the Inertia + Procore integration, you get the power of Inertia’s visual, location-driven status and tracking – and easily collaborate with entire teams.
How it Works
The Inertia integration is available from your Procore account, creating visibility and transparency for the project and field teams. Used as an embedded app, teams now have access to the power of location, easily attach activities to objects, and see exactly where the work happens.
How to Get Started
To get started with Inertia, you will need to do the following:
- Contact our sales team to set up your Inertia account. Check us out on the Procore Marketplace, give us a call at (888) 999-9796, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us your BIM model: Our team of experts will transform your BIM model into Inertia ICDs (Intelligent Construction Drawings). When we have finished processing your model, it will become available in your Procore Account inside the Inertia app.
- Install the Inertia app for your project: Installing the Inertia Integration for your Procore account
- Inertia account - software subscription
Required Procore Tools
- There are no specific Procore tool requirements at this time in order to use the Inertia embedded app
Inertia provides a refocused view of each project site, connecting all project information to exactly where it happens in the field and automatically embedding information into intelligent construction drawings.
Our location-driven approach allows teams to manage project, quality, performance and compliance together, automatically connecting information between teams and phases to optimize outcomes. That means project stakeholders have complete visibility and up-to-date understanding of progress on the construction site.
To learn more about Inertia, visit us at https://www.inertiasystems.com/